- If for some reason you think that the delivered product is defective, incorrect, missing accessories, and so on then please follow the steps below:
- Send us your product images with order no. at email@example.com with a short description of your problem. Our Sales representative will reach you within 24 hours..
- You can call us directly at (346) 429-5273 and our sales representative will review the issue upon verification of the mistake we'll remake the product for you.
- When an error has been confirmed, (upon following instructions under 'claims') we will make every attempt to promptly redo the order. We will process the redo order exactly as you had originally requested minus any errors that we made. We will not change the product, the logo or artwork, or the imprint color when processing the redo.
- The customers will have 10 days from the date of delivery of products to file a complaint.
- The customer must contact us about the complaint. A written complaint via email along with supporting pictures showing the error has to be sent to us for investigation. (Product received, packaging, etc. )
- If the error is confirmed by the factory customer will have to return back the entire order as per the original quantity shipped to him to claim the full refund. Customers will have to ship the package back via ground shipping at their own expense. The refund will be processed within 7-10 business days once the order has been returned.
- If the customer opted for a replacement, the order will be exactly made as per the original order details rectifying the errors only. We will send a remake order to the customer within 7-10 business days.
- The customer will have to ship the package back via ground shipping at his own expense... Refund will be processed upon return of products and once the issue has been confirmed, the customer will receive the refund within 4 to 5 days.
Responsibility for Return Shipping Costs
- The entire order must be returned back to the company by the customer in its original quantity as per the invoice of the actual order for a full refund to be claimed.The customer has to return the product back, at his shipping cost for a full refund.